The company is reportedly considering a SPAC listing in the US.
- The latecomer advantage in startups • Venture Capital
- Stripe eyes an exit, Dell bets on the cloud, and Shutterstock embraces generative AI • Startups
- Stripe responds to report that it seeks to raise $2B with a terse ‘no comment’ • Venture Capital
- Fifth Wall, focused on real estate tech and managing $3.2B, looks to eat up even more of its market • Startups
- Twitter co-founder Biz Stone joins board of audiovisual startup Chroma • Venture Capital