KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 11 — AirAsia Group Bhd obtained a shareholders’ approval for its ordinary resolution to raise RM1.02 billion at the Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on Oct 27.

“The ordinary resolution was duly passed by the shareholders of the company,” the airline group said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today.

AirAsia said 461 shareholders, representing 99.95 per cent of the total votes, agreed on the resolution while the remaining 69 shareholders (0.05 per cent) were against it.

The resolution would enable the group to buy two redeemable convertible unsecured Islamic debt securities (RCUIDS), with one free detachable warrant for every six shares in AirAsia, it said, adding that each RCUIDS would be priced at a nominal value of 75 sen per piece.

— BERNAMA



Bernama is the trusted source of reliable real-time comprehensive and accurate news for both the public and media practitioners. Our news is published at www.bernama.com ; BERNAMA TV on: Astro Channel 502, unifi TV Channel 631, MYTV Channel 121 IFLIX; and Bernama Radio broadcasting locally on FM93.9 in Klang Valley, Johor (FM107.5), Kota Kinabalu (FM107.9) and Kuching (FM100.9).

Follow us on social media :
Facebook : @bernamaofficial, @bernamatv, @bernamaradio
Twitter : @bernama.com, @BernamaTV, @bernamaradio
Instagram : @bernamaofficial, @bernamatvofficial, @bernamaradioofficial
TikTok : @bernamaofficial



Source link

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.